There's still time to register for ASE's Annual General Meeting 2022
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Association for Science Education will be held on Saturday 8th January 2022 from 12:00-13:00 online via Zoom, for the purpose of transacting the following business:
- Courtesies and apologies for absence
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting (09/01/2021)
- Presentation by the Chief Executive, including aspects of items 4 and 5 and the ASE’s Strategic Plans for 2021-2024.
- To receive, consider and approve the Annual Report of the Trustee Body.
- To receive the Annual Statement of Accounts.
- To confirm the appointment of the Auditors.
- To receive the Report of the Quality and Audit Committee.
- To vote on any proposed changes to the Rules of the Association.
- To confirm the election of the President for the ensuing year.
- To confirm the election of Honorary Members.
- To approve a series of Votes of Thanks to be proposed by the Annual Conference Secretary.
- To transact any other business, which can be considered under the Rules of the Association.
All members of the Association for Science Education are entitled to be present and to vote.
To register for this event, please click the button below.