Why Exhibit with us?
ASE conferences provides a platform to speak directly to science teachers and subject specialists to showcase the leading science education brands and resources.
ASE Annual Conference 2020
University of Reading 8-11 January (Exhibition 9-11 January 2020)
ASE’s flagship professional development (CPD) event provides a unique opportunity to speak directly to science teachers, primary science co-ordinators and subject specialists to showcase the leading education brands and resources. Last year we welcomed 2500 delegates and hosted over 400 lectures, workshops and lab sessions.
How much does is cost?
We offer very competitive prices starting from £159.00 per square metre for space only or from £220.00 per square metre,excl vat, for a shell scheme layout. This means you could exhibit on a 2x1m space for three days for as little as £320.00 excl vat and includes 1 full access-all-areas delegate pass for 3 days. The exhibitor forms to order furniture and other services will be below under FILES, space prices and floorplan will also be available around late July.
What makes our conference unique?
- 2500 quality delegates from all areas of science education with over 4500 delegate days
- Quality time with delegates
- Space sizes to suit your budget
- Cafe located within the exhibition building
- Sponsorship opportunities available to maximise your profile at the event
- Network with other science professionals and discuss the latest trends with science teachers
- Establish your brand with the future teachers
- Free drinks reception for exhibitors and delegates
- Free Exhibitor profile incl your logo on the SCHED system
- Increase your reach with delegates from over 30 countries in attendance
- The exhibition is free to enter so you can invite your customers to meet you on your stand.
For an informal conversation contact Ray Hancock, Business Liaison Manager email@example.com or call 01707 283 015
Application form, service forms and information documents
Click on the link to download the individual forms---- coming approx. late July
An information document is available below explaining the booking process etc.