Why Exhibit with us?
ASE conferences provides a platform to speak directly to science teachers and subject specialists to showcase the leading science education brands and resources.
ASE Annual Conference 2019
University of Birmingham (Exhibition 10 - 12 January 2019)
ASE’s flagship professional development (CPD) event provides a unique opportunity to speak directly to science teachers, primary science co-ordinators and subject specialists to showcase the leading education brands and resources. Last year we welcomed 2500 delegates and hosted over 400 lectures, workshops and lab sessions.
How much does is cost?
We offer very competitive prices starting from £155.50 per square metre for space only or from £210.00 per square metre for a shell scheme layout. This means you could exhibit on a 2x1m space for three days for as little as £311.00 excl vat and includes 1 full access-all-areas delegate pass for 3 days. The exhibitor pack is below under FILES and lists all the forms, space prices and floorplan to download.
What makes our conference unique?
- 2500 quality delegates from all areas of science education with over 4500 delegate days
- Quality time with delegates
- Space sizes to suit your budget
- Cafe located within the exhibition marquee
- Sponsorship opportunities available to maximise your profile at the event
- Network with other science professionals and discuss the latest trends with science teachers
- Establish your brand with the future teachers
- Free drinks reception within the exhibition area for you to mingle with the visitors
- Free Exhibitor profile incl your logo on the SCHED system
- Increase your reach with delegates from over 30 countries in attendance
- The exhibition is free to enter so you can invite your customers to meet you on your stand.
For an informal conversation contact Ray Hancock, Business Liaison Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 283 015
Application form, service forms and information documents
Click on the link to download the individual forms
Click links to download individual files or…
17th November 2018
Northern Area Conference, Sheffield Hallam University - £144.00 Book on Eventbrite SOLD OUT
10th-12th January 2019
Annual Conference 2019, University of Birmingham - From £155.50 per sqm. Booking will open September 3rd, please contact us and/or read the letter of general information below if you have any queries before this date.