- Primary Upd8
Please bear with us while we move all the primary upd8 resources to the new ASE website www.ase.org.uk in May 2018
The old www.primaryupd8.org.uk website has now closed. We apologise for any inconvenience during this period.
Current subscribers should be aware from recent newsletters of this impending closure www.primaryupd8.org.uk and the resources being moved to the ASE website www.ase.org.uk to become an intrinsic part of ASE Primary Membership.
The Association for Science Education is a membership organisation that celebrates excellence in primary science teaching and learning.
To continue to use the Primary upd8 resources your school will need to opt for an ASE Primary membership which is now one inclusive package for Primary members.
What will you get for your membership?
Pay one amount and any teacher at your school gets access to a whole host of benefits for primary schools including:
• Access to all Primary upd8 and other Primary resources
• Copies of the popular Primary Science and Education in Science journals. These include articles from expert teachers and technicians, each publication has classroom tips, policy updates, suggested resources and shared effective practice.
• Download the ASE Primary Science Leaders Survival Guide for free
• Discounts at all ASE CPD events - ASE has a strong community at local, regional and national levels. Our Field Officers organise local TeachMeets where people can share their favourite classroom ideas. On a slightly larger scale, the ASE Regional Conferences offer a select programme of CPD sessions.
• The ASE Annual Conference includes a specialist Primary programme featuring over 50 primary science CPD workshops. It brings together members from across the world to share best practice and learning.
• Discounts on all books in the ASE Bookshop - specially selected by other primary teachers for great STEM activities and science learning.
We hope you will find ASE membership beneficial to you and your school.
From the Primary upd8 Team