- Dr Graham Schafer at ASE Annual Conference 2013
Dr Graham Schafer gives his Frontier Science lecture on Infants’ first words: What do they tell us?
- Professor Kevin Warwick at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Professor Kevin Warwick gives his Frontier Science lecture on Human enhancement - A user guide to via neural implants.
- Dr John Oversby at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
The Institute of Education Dr John Oversby gives his special lecture on bridging the gap.
- Alexei Likhtman at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Alexei Likhtman talks Molecular modelling: from nanoscales to macroscales a this Frontier Science Lecture
- Professor Julie Lovegrove at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Professor Julie Lovegrove gives her Frontier Science Lecture.
- Dr Cyril Isenberg at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Dr Cyril Isenberg gives his demonstration lecture titled rainbows, haloes and glories.
- Anastasia Christakou at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Anastasia Christakou will giver a Frontier Science lecture on The brain basis of self-inflicted and socially engineered biases in human decision making.
- ASE hosts Annual Conference in partnership with OCR and AQA
The Association for Science Education Annual Conference 2013 is once more being held in partnership with exam board OCR as Gold Partner and AQA as Silver Partner.
- Dr Rachel McCloy at the ASE Annual Conference 2013
Dr Rachel McCloy gives her Frontier Science lecture on The psychology and behavioural science of choice.
- ASE launches Summer Celebration Conference
Plans for a Summer Celebration Conference to mark ASE’s 50th Anniversary in 2013 are making headway.