Empower your team by joining the UK’s largest community of science educators...
With our institutional packages, the benefits of ASE membership can be shared across entire departments - offering nearly £300 off the equivalent price of individual memberships*. From policy advice relevant to senior leaders, to specific guidance for early career teachers or practical support for technicians, our new Science Department plan will both enhance your team's day-to-day teaching and their ongoing professional development...
ASE Science Department membership can help support the entire science team in any secondary school or FE college. For example, trainee and early-career teachers will be able to develop their careers through access to our extensive range of live CPD events and recorded webinars, while heads of science might benefit from strategic-level materials such as our Good Practical Science guidance or Best Practice Guidance Documents. For just £250 per year, science departments are granted five individual logins (additional logins can be added for £30 per user), with registered users able to enjoy benefits such as:
- Full ASE access for up to five users for a heavily discounted rate*
- Digital and print subscriptions to influential, sector-leading journals and publications - including Secondary Science Review
- Free enrollment into the ASE RISE project - a member-only teacher retention initiative
- Access to thousands of curated teaching and CPD resources such as Topics in Safety, BEST STEPS and ASE Best Practice guides
- Full access to the growing collection of recorded CPD sessions on our video hub
- Up to 50% off in the Millgate Bookshop for all users
- Huge discounts on our events and conferences, as well as online CPD workshops
- Opportunities to have your say and help shape the science education sector through our advocacy work
* Science Department Membership costs £250 p/a, the equivalent price of five individual memberships is £595